Larry Cooper is a project executive with close to 40 years in the public and private sectors in Canada and the USA and holds close to 25 industry certifications in Agile, Project Management, and ITIL. Larry was the invited agility expert at the 2016 PMI Global Congress in San Diego and is a featured blogger and webinar host in the Agile Practices area on ProjectManagement.com. He is also the host of the Agility Series webinar channel on BrightTalk and was the Mentor for the PRINCE2 Agile™ book by AXELOS, the owners of ITIL. He has been an invited speaker at BAWorld and ProjectWorld, PMI, itSMF, and universities in Canada and the USA. He will be delivering the closing keynote at an upcoming University of Ottawa Professional Development Day on April 28th.
His books (so far) include:
- Organizational Agility: Values, Principles, and Traits (2016)
- Leadership Agility: Enabling Sustainable Organizations (2016)
- The Adaptive Strategy Framework Guide (2016)
- Agile Value Delivery: Beyond the Numbers (2015
- PortfolioPDQ Leadership Framework (2004) (co-author).
Larry currently has books under development in Cultural Agility and Business Agility. You can find his books and blog on agility at www.TheAgilitySeries.com.
If you have not done so already, join The Agility Series LinkedIn group and be a part of the conversation.